From: Eric Jackier
Amazon #1 Best-Selling Author
Dear Busy Professional,
If you’re like 90% of the population then chances are you’ve thought about writing a book at some point in your life.
But chances are you find yourself busier than ever and your big book idea continues to sit on the shelf waiting for “someday” when you have the time.
But the truth is “someday” never comes and you prioritize other activities over writing your book, when the reality is that publishing a book is one of the best investments you could ever make.
- Publishing a book gives you instant authority and credibility in your marketplace over your competition (99% of people in your field probably aren’t published authors)
- Being a published author helps scale your business at record speed. When people read your book you are multiplying yourself and your message without you being there (Think exponential growth!)
- Publishing a book helps people get to know you and your business on a deep level and creates a large amount of trust (Without trust people won’t ever buy from you).
- If people like your message and your book they will want to hear more about you and your services.
It’s why people like Brian Tracy and Jack Canfield (two of my good friends and mentors) chose to publish multiple books as the foundation to build their empire…because having your own book is that powerful.
It leads to speaking gigs, expands your network, and has the power to add significant revenue to your business
Now you may be thinking “I already know all this Eric, but it just seems so overwhelming and I don’t know where to start”.
Look I get it. I remember feeling the same.
I felt like I was making every mistake possible with my first book, but after publishing several books now I’ve created a system that works for anyone in any field.
Which is why I’ve created a different kind of mastermind…one I haven’t seen anywhere on the market.
It’s a mastermind that not only will show the correct steps for writing your book (and in the right order), but it’s the only mastermind of its kind that will hold you ACCOUNTABLE to make sure you have a fully written book in 90 days.
Because each week for the duration of 12 weeks you will be responsible for getting your writing assignments done and you will have to turn it in.
And it won’t be just you doing it…you will be joined by a group of up to 8 people that will all be held accountable too.
Science shows that when you are accountable to a group you are 87% more likely to accomplish something.
And not only will you be in a group of like minded people all motivated to get their book done, you will have direct access to me for any questions and concerns you might have.
Here’s a breakdown of what we will be covering.
DEFINE YOUR PURPOSE (why do you want to write a book?)
- To become a bestselling author
- As a marketing tool for your business
- To become an authority or subject matter expert
- Legacy project
CRAFTING YOUR MESSAGE
- What is your unique story?
- Who do you want to share that story with?
- What differentiates your story from others that might be similar?
- What do you want the reader to come away with after reading your book?
BUILDING THE CONTENT
- Defining the key points
- What goes where?
- Building the outline
- Do you really have a book?
THE WRITING PROCESS
- The writing space
- Moving it forward each day
- The editing challenge
- What goes where?
GETTING IT DONE
- Defining your writing Zone of Excellence
- Eliminating distractions
- Defining the daily writing task
- Goal setting and completion
THE NEXT STEPS
- The publishing process
- Choosing the team
The truth is that this mastermind isn’t for those that are “sort of interested” in getting their book finished.
It’s for the those who are committed and who are tired of putting this project on the shelf. It’s for those who want to transform their business by investing in one of the greatest assets they will ever create, that will continue paying dividends for the rest of their life.
If you are one of the committed, then this mastermind is for you:
Apply for Access Now!
Fill out the form below to see if you’re a good fit for this special program!